Tuesday, July 29, 2008

10 on Tuesday

1. My daughter is very energetic - I am not. Particularly after entertaining her all day and then all evening too.

2. I spent the evening inspecting a new, but damaged tractor and taking pictures. See. I must say that I thought I did a pretty good job capturing the totality of the damaged areas, but the credit really goes to my Canon Digital Rebel - love it.

3. My husband got to call home and talk to me for a whopping three minutes tonight.

4. Vivian goes to the pediatrician tomorrow - not looking forward to shots, but I am curious to see how much she has grown since last time.

5. I need to get some pictures developed to put out on display. I am bad to just leave them in the computer.

6. I got my first ripe tomato out of the garden this evening. Something about growing a tomato in your own dirt makes them taste better.

7. Rick and I are celebrating our third wedding anniversary separately tomorrow. He is going to do push-ups and I am going shopping. Man this is rotten.

8. Why do I buy toys for my child when an empty yogurt container and a lid off a cup will entertain Vivian for hours. I know why - because I like them (and I am not the only one, am I Rick).

9. Update on the booshes. I have the booshes trimmed on one side of the house (totally) and thanks to spending more time than I thought this evening with tractor pictures the other side is halfway trimmed (believe me kids - it is a good look). I am sure Better Homes and Gardens and Southern Living are probably fighting each other as we speak to get to take the picture and do the article. It looks like crap right now - but it will have to wait until I have the time to finish it.

10. I am going to bed now. I am getting better sleep because Vivian is getting better sleep. Hopefully the phase has passed.

No comments: