Monday, January 28, 2008

Thumb War ... this is One for the Thumb

No, I am not talking championship rings. This is the battle over our thumb. Seems Vivian has found out that she has two thumbs both of which are more convenient than her binky. This picture was from today. I hope it means she is still considering the binky.





Anyway, it has been pretty wild at our house because we have changed up her formula a bit and I am not entirely sure she likes it. We also attended a baby shower over the weekend which Vivian slept through and then when we got home she was very upset for a very long time. I hope things improve because it is going to be getting busy here (more on that in another post).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had one thumb sucker and it turned out ok. None of mine would even so much as look at a binky, much to my dismay at times! Anyway, as usual, she is just so beautiful. Thanks again for your posts. I love keeping up with her this way. Nancy Lee

Katie said...

Jordan has been sucking on her fist, alternating between her fingers and thumbs for the last month or so, as well (as evidenced in the Christmas pictures). At least the girls can't lose their fingers in the middle of a nap or the middle of the night like a pacifier. You've aroused my curiosity with the teaser about things getting busier around your house. Are you referring to the employment situation?

CrookedPigtails said...

Hey Carrie~~Lizzie's sister, Susan, here. Just wanted to drop you a quick note of congratulations on the birth of your gorgeous baby girl. What a sweetie she is! Enjoy every minute, they truly do fly by.