Above is a picture of my little girl at one week old. For comparison I put her beside her baby doll. I know Jordan has this same doll, so Katie should have a good idea of Vivian's size in this comparison.
And this is a picture of all of us the first day Vivian went to Church. This little Presbyterian was really good in church, a trend that has continued thankfully. We are very fortunate to live so close. Any farther away and we would never make it on time.
This next picture is after baby's first bar meeting. As you can see, it wore her totally out. This was taken when she was about a month and a half old. The other picture is from the end of November when we finally started getting a smile. This is one of her first and I was very lucky to catch it. She loves her bathtime and it shows.
And last but not least we have some Christmas pics. She had no idea what we were doing and really did not care, but I think she is pretty cute. She was really into the Christmas tree lights but not so much into opening presents and such. Give it time, I am sure she will be a wild woman. Posting all these pictures reminds me that I need to take more pictures, so stay tuned for more good stuff.



5 comments:
Love the pics and my mom does too!!! Keep up the good work!!!
Canuck
I am very glad that you have a blog and I'll check it all the time. Vivian is beautiful.
Nancy Lee
She is ADORABLE!!! You should take a pic every month on that blanket beside the doll to see how much she grows!
While I like the cats, I like this post much better. I can't believe how tiny Vivian looks next to that doll since Jordan started out almost 3 pounds larger than Vivian! Love the Christmas pics. Haven't you figured out by now that none of us have any idea what we're doing, but the kids make it anyway? j/k
Yay!!! A Ruddle and Baby Ruddle blog. So happy to see Vivian on here, she's so tiny and cute!!! Keep posting, PLEASE!
Post a Comment