After some mild encouragement from all you people in blog world, I have started a blog. I will try to make it interesting for all you people out there who are reading it. So lets see if I can get a picture in this post, okay here it goes.
Below is a picture of two members of our household, Mr. Bigglesworth and Jack. All you Austin Powers fans should know who is who.
So, consider this a test post, more to follow.
3 comments:
I'm so proud of you. You even figured out backgrounds, which I still don't know how to do. Of course, pics of the cats isn't what those of us pressuring you had in mind, even though they are cute.
Everyone else join me, "PICS OF VIVIAN! PICS OF VIVIAN!"
j/k
Woo Hoo!!! Glad to see you in our little world. We'll try to make it as pleasant as possible so you keep writing. Katie is pretty clear on what she would like to see!!! gotta go. the boss is here.
Canuck
YAY!!!! Now we can see lots of pics of Vivian!!!!! So bring 'em on!
Post a Comment