Thursday, January 17, 2008

3 Months Old and a Bumbo

A few weeks ago we picked up a Bumbo seat for Vivian. These pictures are from the first time we put her in it. As you can see, she was not totally sure if the Bumbo is for her, but so far she enjoys it. I think she likes looking at her toys at a different angle. I am so surprised at how strong she is getting and how big. I know we are not talking Jordan growth numbers, but Vivian is holding her own. I just had to get out her 3-6 month clothes because her others were getting too small. She looks like a totally different girl when she is sitting up and supporting her head. It is a big reminder of how quick time goes by.



I really have been thinking about what a difference a year makes. I was checking out the Canuck's ultrasound pictures and it got me to thinking about how scary and wonderful that point was when we were looking at ultrasound pictures of Vivian. Seeing her now and thinking back to the first time we saw her, it just amazes me. What a miracle and a blessing. And even though she has been with us for three months, it seems like forever and I am so happy (she is too:)



These pictures were from January 13 - 3 months kiddo.
Thanks for everything.
Especially the smiles.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little doll she is!! You are all so lucky and I will be anxious to see her in person sometime. My new grandchild will be here sooner than we know and I just cannot wait. Thinking of you. Nancy Lee

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big!! I love the laughing pictures!!!! I can't wait to meet her in person. xoxo Canuck

Katie said...

The girls now even have matching Bumbo seats! I love the smiling pics- aren't those the best?!? The sleepless nights ALMOST disappear from your memory when she smiles. Such a cutie, especially when she smiles. I can't wait to see her again in a few months.

Kimberly said...

I could do commercials for the bumbo I loved it so much! Vivi looks adorable! We all need to GTG with these kiddos!