Rick has been working some weird hours so I have been spending a lot of time alone hanging out with Vivian in the evenings. Sometimes we are happy, other times, not so much. I have to say that yesterday she was a great baby - she fell asleep during the funeral and woke up enough to smile occasionally during the meal after the service. So last night Rick went to work and we spent the evening visiting with Grandma RaRu and Pop. Mom did not plan so good and forgot to take a bottle so we had to cut our visit a little short and spend the rest of the evening at home listening to the WVU/MU game. Vivian also fell asleep during that - I do not blame her one bit (not terribly interesting and we still almost gave the game away). I snagged this picture when she woke up (upon Kim's earlier suggestion). Vivian is definitely growing and it is neat to compare the pictures.

We also had an opportunity to visit with Uncle Ashby. They seem to speak the same language because Vivian will really respond to him with lots of different noises than she makes for us.

Vivian is really starting to grab at things and hold onto things. Of course it seems like everything she grabs goes right to her mouth. Lately Eeyore has been getting slobbered on pretty good. I think she likes the ears and the mane. As you can see, she is very intense when chewing on her Eeyore!!!

3 comments:
She just really gets cuter by the second! I'm enjoying seeing her grow and hearing the stories. Thanks. Nancy Lee
She's getting so big, that doll looks tiny now!!!
She is beautiful!! Thanks for posting pictures so that I can keep up with you and your little one too!!
Jenny
Post a Comment