Monday, January 21, 2008

We will miss you Aunt Rebecca

This post is a not so happy one. My Aunt Rebecca passed away the end of last week. She lived in Florida, so it has taken a while to get things arranged. Family night is tomorrow and the funeral is Wednesday.

My Aunt was a really neat lady. She and my Uncle Wilson always lived away from here and it was always a great time when they would visit. I remember they came up for a week before my wedding and were so excited and seemed to really have a good time. We were pretty fortunate that they came up for a visit over Thanksgiving this year. This picture is of Vivian and Rebecca taken during that visit in November. I will certainly miss her and am sad that Vivian will never get to know her, but I am very glad that she was part of my life.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss but always remember the good times and look at pictures often. Vivian is just beautiful, as always!!
Nancy Lee

Katie said...

I'm sorry your aunt passed away, but I'm glad she got to meet Vivian first. At least she knew you had a beautiful, healthy little girl.
Give Vivian hugs for me.