Sunday, November 2, 2008

Buzz...Buzz...Buzz


As promised, Vivian in her bee costume. Turns out that bees are not terribly photogenic. Really I think it had more to do with her parents being totally frazzled after spending all day putting in a chimney liner. So after we finished that job, Rick got in his costume and Vivian got in hers and Halloween was underway.



We could not get her to wear the antenna, so Momma got a brand new accessory.






While we are talking accessories, Vivian absolutely loved her black shoes. It was the best part of Halloween by far.

After Rick went to work, Vivian visited with Pop, Grandma, and Uncle Ashby and then we went to see Zelene. Halloween is Z's favorite holiday and she takes trick or treating very seriously. Her candy stash is so good that a couple of years ago some kids came to her house once, went home and changed costumes, and came back again. Of course the fact that she lives in a big haunted house (hey I have spent the night there - it is creepy) makes the atmosphere that much better for Halloween. Z gave Vivian a Halloween bear and she really liked it -particularly after we put her shoes on the bear.

So, that's our Halloween story for this year - I am sure that the bigger she gets the more involved Halloween will be, but for me, I just enjoyed hanging out and seeing her enjoy being dressed up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! And you and Daddy also!! Glad you had a fun Halloween and thanks for the nice post. Nancy Lee

Anonymous said...

Sounds as if you guys had a great Halloween.

CrookedPigtails said...

What a sweet little bee!

TwinMommyLawchick said...

That is such a cute bee costume! Love it!

Katie said...

Very cute bee! Vivian looks happy with her bear.

Kimberly said...

I've never seen a cuter bee than she!!! Adorable!