Since we had a good bit of walking to do, we rocked out the stroller to push Vivian around in. I think Mr. Beatty at the tree farm was impressed - must not get too many strollers in the tree farm. Vivian was unfazed by Christmas tree hunting - just taking it all in stride.
When we finally located a tree - I got Vivian out of the stroller to help Rick saw it down.
She then got to inspect her handiwork.
Then Daddy and Vivian had to strike a pose.
Then it was Momma & Vivian's turn.
It was a fun afternoon, although I still do not think Vivian understands why we brought a tree in the house. Anyway, decorated tree pictures should be coming your way soon. This tree is a little challenging for me because it is a white pine and I usually get a spruce so most of our ornaments are too heavy. I guess it is an okay trade off though because Vivian does really enjoy touching the needles. Stay tuned.
6 comments:
I will definitely stay tuned for more. Can't wait to see the decorated tree and hear how Viv likes the whole process. Had a nice thanksgiving and know you did, too. Baptism was great! Love, Nancy Lee
Looks like your tree hunting was much better then ours! Jared and I were out yesterday in the rain and mud to get a tree- we settled pretty quick this year! Glad you guys had such a good time and could include Vivian.
Looks like you had an awesome time!! Our tree hunting will take place under our stairs...it's in a box. No real tree until next year for us because Michael is allergic but we've learned the secret to get around that. Can't wait for the next pictures!! xoxo
Canuck
How cute is that hat!!!!!! I'm so jealous that you guys go chop your own tree! Steven said hell-to-the-no on that one. Scrooge.
It looks like Vivian did a good job with the tree selection and cutting. I love her winter attire! So cute!
Looks like you had fun! You know my theory on trees though, the bigger the better!!!
We went to the craft store today. I had to control myself. I ended up just getting baggies to put cookies in. I'm not sure if I have time for a craft night. Way too many things going on.
Have fun decorating!
Love ya!
Post a Comment