Miss Vivian,
I cannot believe what a independent little person you have become. I have laughed at all the little things you have started doing like the other night when your Daddy thought you were asleep and turned off your 101 Dalmations movie and you sat straight up in your crib, gave him a dirty look, and pointed at the tv until he turned it back on. You have a definite idea of what you want and you enjoy testing us to see if you can get it. We also had quite an adventure when we took you to see Madagascar 2 at the theater. You were really impressed with the movie theater scene and were a good girl during the movie.
You are also mastering walking, you just are not always in the mood to do it. I think if you twist your butt a little less, your balance will improve. You are also chattering all the time and I think we have conversations, I am just not always sure what you are saying. You are pretty clingy with your Momma, and I saw just how jealous you are of me on Sunday when I was holding Ethan at church and you threw a fit until I gave him back to his mommy and got you back from Daddy.
You have been really healthy this month which has been a good thing for us all. Seven very sharp teeth are now in your mouth and you accidentally bit me the other day and it certainly did not tickle. You are going through bouts of not sleeping well and that is a problem, but hopefully we can get this figured out. See how upset you are - you need some sleep.
I really enjoy taking you out to Grandma & Pop's house and watching you play with Sassy and Peaches (the cat - or should I say THE cat). It is so funny how you and Sassy play with each other - you chase Sassy until she licks you on the head and then you shy away and let Sassy follow you around until you decide to chase her again. Peaches has recently gotten in on the action which is pretty funny since she is usually a very distant & at times cranky cat. When you pushed her away from her food bowl so you could play in her cat food, I thought you were in for it, but I really think she must like you. You are getting much better at being easy with the animals and petting them nice. I just wish you would not play in their water and food bowls (or in Sassy's box of chew toys). Anyway, it always makes for a good time.
So, thank you for being you. We love you very much and are looking forward to seeing you continue to change and to making many more fun memories. Love always, Momma and Daddy.
5 comments:
Very nice post. Vivian is growing up so fast and it's great that you have this way to record your memories. Keep it up--I am really enjoying her life with you! Love, Nancy Lee
Watching a baby bloom into her very own personality is a fantastic experience. Suddenly they realize that they can really communicate what they want or don't want. I love the pictures.
I'm very impressed that Vivian made it through a movie, especially since mine won't even watch TV for more than 2 minutes at a time. I'm glad she is walking and am sure she'll have the butt wiggle under control in no time.
Happy 13 months!!! We haven't braved the movie yet. Go Vivian for being a good girl!
She's a sweetie. I love the picture of her standing up. I am sure she'll master the walk and then good luck to you all with keeping up with her! Oh, and I am sorry she turned the wagon into a skateboard!!! xoxo
Post a Comment