Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy American Thanksgiving


Too much turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving one and all - since we now have a friend married to a Canadian, I have to be specific - I don't want the Canuck to break out her red pants for just plain ole' American Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for many things this year - family, friends (near and far), being able to watch Vivian grow and helping shape who she will become, health, 101 Dalmatians, pumpkin pies that turned out decent today ... I could go on, but you get my meaning.

I know we usually spend time with family at thanksgiving, but I am thinking about all my friends too. Krissy - I don't know what Hawaiians have for Thanksgiving, but I hope you had a great one. I miss you. Canuck - miss you too kiddo and I enjoyed the pics of Ainsley being crafty at daycare. KatMac - I hope Jordan actually ate real thanksgiving food today - wish we were there to see it. Andrea, Kim, Jenny - miss you all too, of course now that thanksgiving is out of the way, Christmas preparations are definitely on. Nancy Lee - I hope you had a house full of your peeps and had a great time whipping up on them with your Nintendo Wii skills.

Anyway, I hope everyone has eaten entirely too much today. I know I have. Take care.

4 comments:

Krissy said...

I'm not sure what Hawaiians eat for Thanksgiving either, but we had turkey at our house. I guess I should have asked what they ate, because if it was Kalua Pig, I should have invited myself to their houses for dinner. That stuff is terrific!
We had dinner at our house and invited one of the girls from church over who's husband is deployed. And we all ate way too much!
Hope you had a good day! Miss you too!

Jenny said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! We ate way to much yesterday with Jared's family and are up for round 2 today with my family. Enjoy your holiday weekend!!

Elizabeth said...

Miss you too, CBRESQ. Miss you too.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgivings-sounds as if the food was as good in Franklin as it was at Vivian's Grammy's. Missed seeing you guys.