Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Vivian in the Fall


#1

While we were out and about on Monday, I wanted to get some good pictures of Vivian in the leaves. So, I took along Vivian's brown polka dot dress and hoped for the best. It was really a lot of fun to take her picture and I think she really enjoyed being in the leaves. Out of over 100 pictures, these are some of my favorites (although each time I look through the pictures I find different pictures I like).

Let me know which ones you all like. I need to pick out a few to have prints and enlargements.





#2




#3



#4


#5



#6


#7



#8

Of course every time I take several pictures of Vivian, it is somewhat of an adventure. She loved eating the leaves and she almost fell off of a log. Rick did a really good job getting her posed and making her smile. He also got some good pictures of Vivian and me - here is one (the leaves were so awesome it almost looks like a background at a photography studio).



I tried to get a good picture of Rick and Vivian too - this is my favorite.



It was certainly a great day to take pictures - I had a wonderful location, good light/weather, and a beautiful little girl - all I did was push the button. We will treasure the memories of this day always and have the pictures to remind us of Vivian's first birthday road trip.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, what a hard choice this would be! I love every picture but if I had to choose, I'd choose numbers 3 and 6 and, of course, the ones of you and Vivian and Rick and Vivian. I'm a big help, aren't I, but they are all so good, how can you choose? You are a beautiful family! Love, Nancy Lee

Jenny said...

Those are all such great pictures!! I love 2,3 and 6 the best! But they are all great!

Krissy said...

How adorable! I'm not picking I like them all!

Anonymous said...

I tried all day yesterday and this morning to leave this comment!!

Anywho, I love the pictures. All of them. There will be no picking a favorite for me!

What a sweet ol' grin.

xoxo, Canuck

Kimberly said...

LOVE THEM!!! I think #4 is my favorite. What's miss V gonna be for Halloween?

Anonymous said...

I think 3 and 6 but it was a really hard decision-the leaves are falling here in the southern part of the state also-fall means hunting season so I quess Ricky is getting ready for deer season.

Katie said...

I think 1, 3 and 4 are my favorites, but that is definitely a hard choice. I'm glad someone cooperates for pictures! The ones of Vivian with you and Rick are adorable, too.

Paula said...

i love #5