Its Tuesday and I remembered:
1. Happy Anniversary Elizabeth and Michael!!! Two years down - forever to go:) I wish you nothing but happiness and I cannot believe it has been this long since we have seen each other last. Your wedding was fun and I was so happy to have been a part of it. Do something fun kids, you have earned it.
2. Thanks so much everyone for all the good birthday wishes you sent Vivian's way. She has really enjoyed her first birthday.
3. Routines - we are slowly finding our way back into one and it has not been without some road bumps along the way. Rick starts back to work tonight so hopefully we can get this all figured out.
4. Speaking of Rick, it is nice to have him home. I am really enjoying his help with Vivian (particularly in the mornings) and she is too.
5. Pictures to edit - we took a ton of pictures of Vivian yesterday in the leaves. I am anxious to sort through them and hopefully can post some later in the week. I think we got some good ones:)
6. Fall is very awesome. I really like the woods this time of year. Although I choose not to shoot things as part of my enjoyment of the outdoors, it is nice to be out and smell the air and enjoy all the colors around you.
7. Unfortunately fall leads to winter and I hate winter. Cold weather is not a friend of mine.
8. I have a million things to do at home and not so much to do at work. It is frustrating.
9. The blog. I did not realize just how connected the blog keeps us until I met up with the girls in Charleston. We were talking about stuff, but it wasn't like we were really catching up because we were up to speed from the blog. Pretty neat. As I was thinking about Elizabeth's anniversary, I did not realize that I have not seen her in two years because it feels like we are connected from far away. Although it is no replacement for meeting in person or a phone call, it is really nice to keep up this way.
10. Sorry I did not call you back Katie after I called you. My phone was missing for part of the weekend. I will call you soon. Krissy P. - I need Hawaii pictures - I finally started checking your blog regularly and I need new material:) - seriously, I hope all is well and that you are having fun exploring the island.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the visit..when I clicked on your blog it was familiar...I must have checked you out through Katie as well. I love how it makes keeping in touch with friends easier. I feel like I know the Twinkies, Sophie B and Jordan I have never met any of them!
Post a Comment