After Rick graduated, we headed over to Katie & Dave's house for a long overdue visit. I was very excited to see Katie and meet Miss Jordan for the first time (and Dave I missed you too). Jordan is a little over a month older than Vivian and is a very sweet and cute little girl. The girls played really well together and I think they enjoyed each other's company.
Vivian was particularly fond of Jordan's rocking duck. She even helped rock Jordan in it.
Vivian was also very interested in Maddy. She enjoyed watching her run around in the house.
When I told Katie I was coming down for the weekend, I had hoped we could get together with folks from our law school class. Several emails later - the Charleston girls planned a picnic in the park. The park was perfect for our crew of kiddos.
When I told Katie I was coming down for the weekend, I had hoped we could get together with folks from our law school class. Several emails later - the Charleston girls planned a picnic in the park. The park was perfect for our crew of kiddos.
And with Mom too. It had been a long time since I have been down a slide.
Vivian was not so sure about the tunnel, but she could peek out so that was okay.
Then there were the swings. Fun for all ages.
Kim had to swing alone because Sophie was amped up playing on the slides and in the tunnel.
Andrea and Emma were taking in all the excitement from the comfort of the swing. Ethan was busy playing with Sophie.
Jackson is still too small for playing on the playground but he had fun hanging out with his Momma Jenny.
Then there was the impossible shot of the kids. Vivian was not cooperating, she kept wanting to crawl away and then she wanted to crawl over to Jackson. The kids from left to right - Vivian, Ethan, Emma, Sophia, Jordan, and Jackson.
Then there was the big group shot. We have Katie and Jordan; Andrea and Emma and Ethan; Kim and Sophia; Jenny and Jackson; and Carrie and Vivian. We had a really great visit and thanks so much everyone for getting together. I know this was nothing like the tailgates of old, but I think it is cool and so crazy how much our lives have all changed over the course of five years.
1 comment:
We were so glad that you guys finally made it down for a visit. It went by way too quickly though. While I look like crap in the pictures, you got some great ones of the kids!
Post a Comment