Here Vivian is surveying the scene. The kittens are eating their kitten chow - all except two who are somewhat interested in Vivian.
This kitty looks bored - be careful what you wish for.
You can see the orneriness in her eyes. Vivian was actually pretty gentle with the kittens. She has a thing for grabbing the ears of cats and kittens too.
Just pet the kitty.
Turns out the cats were not the most entertaining thing. Seems that there are leaves that need eating. Actually the kittens had been playing with the leaves, so it looked like fun. Now you understand why all the photos except this one are binky shots.
It is good to have a new friend help you look for dirt to eat.
Meanwhile, the calico was very interested in Vivian's piggies.
Hello there friends - these kittens do not know what to think of this little girl.
Only one would hang around to let her get closer.
I really enjoyed seeing Vivian's reaction to the kittens and I think they liked her too. I have a feeling Steve and Rita will want us to have a kitten to commemorate this occasion, but we have too many now (although I really like the calico and the gray and white ones were really good sports).
7 comments:
It really does look like Vivian is gentle with the kittens. Jordan prefers to pull the kitten's tail to the point she lifts the kitten off the ground. Gentle is clearly not the word...
I'm glad Vivian enjoyed the kittens and the leaves. She is truly a nature lover!
What great pictures! All the kittens are adorable but Viv wins hands down in the "cutest of all" category. Keep them coming.
Love, Nan
So cute- it looks like Vivian loved the kittens and they loved her as well! Hopefully Jackson will be that gentle with our cat and dog once he's up and about...
I WANT ONE OF THOSE GRAY AND WHITE KITTENS!!!!! OMG they are sooo cute! Are they selling them???? Man why do you have to live so far away!
And i posted that too fast but Vivian looks adorable too...i got a little excited over the gray and white cats!
How adorable! These are great pictures!...Can't wait to see you. We'll be home in a little over two weeks....BTW, Isaac is finally walking!
The pictures are great-Vivian is really growing-soon she will be trotting on two legs after the kittens- My mom really enjoys looking at the blog. Ricky always loved his cats when he was little. I really do mean cats as in there were always three or more at the house.
Post a Comment