So, how about another Thursday ten list - I did not think you would mind the tardiness.



1. Welcome to the world Jackson Tully. You are a handsome little boy. Congrats Jenny and Jared - I know you are both very proud and life just got a whole lot richer for you both. I look forward to lots of blogging about that boy.
2. So this week was not really that great - had to take a couple of days off work to rest and recharge. I was back to work today and feel okay now.
3. Vivian has been playing hard all week long - particularly at the babysitters. Fortunately all this playing is making her tired and she has slept a little better this week.
4. Grandma and Pop have been good entertainers of the Vivo when I needed a break. She really enjoys heading out to their farm for swinging on the porch and six wheeler rides with Sassy. Evidently the cows are getting pretty close to her, but she is unimpressed.
5. It was cooler on Monday so we had to rock out some long sleeves and long pants. It has been a while and this barefoot, short and teeshirt wearing kid took a minute to adjust to the wardrobe change.
6. I am also trying to get her to wear shoes. I have given up on velcro - it is no match for Vivian. So instead we are going with the striderites with strings. It is entertaining if nothing else - but they are harder for her to take off and I really do not think she minds them so much. Of course, by the end of the day both shoes were off and one sock was gone as well. I really do not understand. Here I have caught her in the act of shoe removal.
7. Vivian is starting to figure out the whole picture taking thing. She is pretty curious about my camera now, especially the lens cap. She really enjoys chewing on the cap and will craw over to me and search for it until she locates the cap. I figure she will be using the camera soon and will probably master all the settings/effects before kindergarten.
8. This is a random picture from my sunflowers the other day. The bees are thick out there.
9. The Canuck is still pregnant. My fearless prediction that she would have the baby yesterday turned out to be wrong, but that did allow the folks to party down and celebrate Nancy Lee's birthday so that was cool. I am getting impatient waiting for the Baby Nuck to get here:) I think you are too.
10. Lets GO Mountaineers - I cannot wait for the season to start even if it is against Villanova. I miss football but luckily we have the olympics to tide us over (summer sports are BORING otherwise).
Have a good weekend everybody.
1 comment:
Sounds as if fall has arrived--the bees are hanging on-love the pictures. WVU and Marshall play each other-I doubt it will be much of a game-sad to say Marshall does not have a very good team.
Post a Comment