Friday, June 6, 2008

Vivian in her Garden

I am really excited to see some of my flowers in bloom, but I am even more excited to see how much Vivian enjoys them. This evening when it finally cooled down to an acceptable temperature, we headed outside to take some pictures (because quite frankly I was running out of inside entertainment). It was pretty late and I doubted if the lighting would be sufficient to give very good shots, but I figured it was worth a try. I was pretty pleased with the results and the cooperation.




This is one of the early shots from our photo shoot. For all those folks who have been to our house, this is the rail fence by our driveway that used to have nothing around it. What a difference a few years makes.



This is a tooth shot. If you look closely you can see her two front bottom teeth peeking out.



It is a jungle out there. Vivo is enjoying it and I am glad she enjoys sitting up now. It makes life much more enjoyable. She has been holding herself up very well. This week she went from crawling to sitting up and she also started pulling herself up on her feet. We are in for it now.


Finally curiousity got the best of her and she had to take off. So much for the photo shoot (actually I took a ton of pictures, but you know blogger - slow on the upload).

I was disappointed that Jack did not want to hang out with us outside this evening. I think the cat really likes Vivian but does not want to show it. The other day Vivian fell asleep beside me on the bed and Jack jumped up and went over to check on her. Seeing that she was sound asleep, he decided it was safe:)



I just love how she sleeps with her legs crossed. Reminds me of ... me. As you can see, we really need a bigger bed for all four of us. Anyway that is what we are up to - hanging in and surviving this hot weather. Hope everyone is doing well and I will blog with you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, Carrie, Vivian just gets cuter and cuter every day! They grow up so fast~~enjoy every single second of her life. The note to Lizzie for baby stuff is fantastic. Gave me lots of ideas! Love and keep the photos coming! Nan

Kimberly said...

She looks sooo happy to be outside! She's getting way to big! And Jack is bigger than she is!