Whew, it has been pretty hectic getting used to our new routine. Lucky for me that the Vivo is sleeping right now and I can blog with you all. So, update time. Rick is doing okay at the academy - not really enjoying it, but surviving. Vivian is doing super at the babysitter and has adjusted pretty well to everything going on in her life. Grandma RaRu has really been a lifesaver - she is a great mom and a great grandma at the same time. I did the roids over the weekend and I do not recommend them - still recouping, but hopefully I will be feeling better soon.
I had to share this picture - Vivian is pretty silly sometimes when I am trying to take her picture. I enjoy this one for some reason. I think it is because she was in such a good mood while I had the camera out. Crazy kid.
3 comments:
That is a hilarious picture! She's so cute!
She is a wild and crazy child. I love when she "talks" to me on the phone!!
Canuck
Whatever would we do without great grandmothers?!? Cute pic of Vivian trying to flash the camera!
Post a Comment