Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Missing Daddy

What a day. Vivian went to the babysitter for the first time. I talked to the sitter about an hour ago and she said Vivi is pretty upset. Last night Vivian stayed up as late as she could - waiting for Rick to come home. Today at the sitter's the only thing that keeps her settled down is if the sitter's son (who is blond like Rick) is in the room or holding her (fortunately she is pretty tired too, so she is taking naps between being upset). Poor kiddo.
Thankfully she will remember none of this when she is older. I know we will both be glad to see him and we are really proud of him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are certainly right-Vivian does have more hair than Ricky. Looks like you guys are enjoying the summer. The pictures are great-I really enjoy looking at them.