Here they are after church. Vivian now has more hair than Rick.
As my father reminded us this weekend - it is not every day you realize you are an amateur barber - this is special (I did most of the work - hey, its what Rick wanted).
Here they are pool side in Vivian's new wading pool. It is pretty cute and she seems to enjoy it almost as much as her father.
After the pool, it was off to Grandma & Pop's farm for a little 4-Wheeler riding - the fact that she does not hold on concerns me a bit, of course they were going very slow.
It was also a birthday weekend at our house - I am older now and we had some cake. It was really fun. Mom, Dad, Ashby, Rick, and Vivian helped me celebrate a little bit early. Vivian was so taken with the whole cake and candles thing. After I blew out the candles she swiped some icing off of the cake and ate it. She should be ready for October.
All and all it was a good time and I really enjoyed spending time with everyone. I think Rick enjoyed all his cool gifts (even though he got impatient waiting for me to finish the picture book at Walmart). Hope you had a happy father's day, Rick.
3 comments:
These are beautiful pictures and ones you will always cherish. Happy summer! Nan
Happy birthday (again)! I had no idea you fancied yourself a barber but think you are right that Vivian has more hair than Rick at the moment. I'm glad you all had a good father's day.
I'm glad that Rick got to squeeze in lots of daddy time before he left. And she looks soooo stinkin' cute in that bikini!
Post a Comment