Monday, June 16, 2008

Eight Months Old - Time for Baby's First Craft Night

Gotta start em young if they are going to be crafty in law school. For Father's Day, Vivian decided to make Rick a stepping stone. So it was off to Grandma RaRu's for a Craft Night. I was pretty sneaky and it worked well - I got Vivian to take a nap while I prepared the mortar and Mom and Ashby helped me get all the prep work done. Uncle Ashby was the photographer for the evening.

Here is Vivian right when we woke her up and started doing the footprints.




Time for the right foot!!

Nothing like getting a little dirty for the sake of good crafts.


Not too shabby, if I do say so myself.

Vivian, you amaze us every day with the things you say and do. It is hard to believe you are the same tiny baby we brought home with the amount of crawling and climbing you do. You have such a unique personality and are so curious about every part of your world. We are enjoying every minute of being your parents, and love you very much. Love always, MumMum and DaDaDa.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow I am impressed that her 8 month old craft project is better than ANYTHING i've made myself!

Anonymous said...

She certainly is talented but, of course, I knew she would be!! And cute, too! I love the blogs. Love, Nan

Anonymous said...

That is some really good crafting!! I want to make one of those for Jared next year for Father's Day, I may have to get you and Vivian to come down and help Jackson and I!!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Vivian is quite the little craftster. I am so proud of her!! I can't believe how great it turned out but of course...you are the Queen of Craft making little Vivi the Princess of Projects. Miss you tons and kiss that beautiful baby for me!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLIN'!!!

Katie said...

I'm so glad you've already started the craft night tradition with Vivian. Of course, I don't think I should post on a public blog anything our craft nights in law school ;) The stepping stone looks great!