

Then you have to compare your tomatoes to see which tastes best.
About this time the tomatoes started flying out of the box and tomatoes were then off limits to Vivo - she certainly is curious, but I do not think she liked the taste of tomatoes.
3. Three minutes - that is how long I got to talk to Rick this evening. Glad we could chat, but I am really getting tired of the academy B.S. I guess I will talk to him again on Friday when he is on his way home. Five weeks to go.
4. We went to visit with Krissy, Joel, and Isaac this weekend. They were having an early 2nd birthday party for Isaac because they will be in Hawaii on his birthday in October and wanted to celebrate with family and friends before they left. We had a pretty good time.
Here we are with our babies. Notice that we both have blonds - isn't that weird.

This is a picture of Vivian and me. She found several pine cones on the ground to chew on and I could not take the pine cone away without many tears so here it is in our picture.
Anyway - I will miss Krissy and her crew. I wish you all the best on your new Hawaiian adventure (I guess there are worse places you could be:) and expect lots of blogging with lots of cool pictures from the islands.
5. New car seat time - even though Vivian is not quite too heavy for her old car seat that was in Rick's truck, it was starting to get uncomfortable for her and it was time for a replacement. Trying to adjust the seat before installation was a smart idea, but Vivian was fascinated by having a car seat in the house and made adjustment a challenge. Since Vivian would not cooperate - we tested the seat with her friend Pooh.

6. Daddy time. Since she had a long weekend, Vivian was able to get lots of extra Daddy time. It started Friday night when she woke up right as we were going to bed - this turned into and hour and a half of playing before she would go back to sleep. She had fun this weekend, but that made today pretty rough. About six o'clock this evening we had a Daddy meltdown and she sat on the floor and kept saying DaDaDa over and over again until she cried. The she spotted a picture of her and Rick on the refrigerator and was happy again. So we looked at some pictures of Daddy for a while and she got in a much better mood. I like this picture from Isaac's birthday party - "we have party hats" and she liked it.
7. Sunday we went on a church hayride. It was cool, but I wish we could do it when the leaves were changing. Vivian was unimpressed and actually slept through most of it. I am sure she will be more into it next year. Here she is waiting for her nap - I mean hayride - to start.
8. Monday we did laundry and notes and all the other really mundane things that lead up to another goodbye. After Rick left Vivian had some fun with Jack - who really does not understand that Vivian is more mobile and more likely to find all his favorite hiding places.
See ya later Jack!
9. The Mountaineers won - not a surprise, but the amount of passing by our offense certainly was. I am glad to see that we can do more than run, but our defense has some kinks to work out if we are going to have a great season. I guess we will have to see what happens with ECU.
10. Here is one last shot from the weekend. Vivian and Eeyore. If you remember several months ago Eeyore was in a really neat shot with Vivian in her swing. Now Vivian is actually much bigger than Eeyore and loves him best of all her stuffed animals (Horton is a close second, but Eeyore is her road/babysitter buddy).
So, that is what we have been up to - sorry I have not blogged in a while, but sometimes I am just too busy keeping up with the things that have to be done. Have a good week.
4 comments:
I love the pictures--as I said before the count down is on for Ricky. Sounds as if you and Vivian are staying very busy while he is away.
I love the pics. Thanks for coming out. I'm glad we got to spend some time together....Our stuff is on our way to Hawaii. We're in Florida now. Looks like I might see my first hurricane. Hopefully not though, because it's likely to ruin our beach trip...Hope you're having a good week.
~Krissy
I'm so glad to see Krissy and Isaac since I've heard so much about him but have never seen any pictures. It is hard to believe he is getting ready to turn 2. I love those pics of Vivian. Jordan was looking at your blog with me, and I told her I wasn't sure if she would ever get to meet Vivian since I couldn't talk her mommy into bringing her down for a visit ;)
I'm glad Rick is getting closer to the end of the academy so you can all resume a normal life.
Yay! Lots of pics!! She gets cuter and cuter everyday! AND she's gonna be having a b-day before you know it!
Post a Comment