Sorry Vivian, your Momma has been busy taking care of you and not blogging. I did not want to miss this opportunity to post about you at 11 months though, because you are becoming a big & independent girl.
This last month you have been chattering all the time. I do not know what you are saying, but your voice has so much inflection and you are so expressive that I know it is important to you and it is fun for me to watch and try to figure out. I am also excited about how much you like books - often you will choose one of your books over your toys and sit on the floor and read to whoever or whatever may be listening. Chasing your soccer ball is also a big hit right now, as is your continued climbing on anything that may or may not hold you up.
You still are not walking yet, but I know you want to. I think you probably could walk if you could just keep from getting your feet crossed over themselves. You also got another tooth through your gums and now have a total of three little teeth - two on the bottom and one on top.
I am amazed at how much you understand and how interested you are in everything you do. I really like watching you play and playing with you. That is why these pictures are particularly cool and memorable for me because you were having a great time playing at Grandma & Pop's house.
I love you kid. You surprise me every day with new things you can do and also with flashes of your unique and developing personality. I am so thankful for you. I know the next time I do this post you will be one and that is still just hard to believe. In the meantime, I am just going to enjoy the rest of your 11th month. Love you.
1 comment:
She is getting so big, I know that you have really enjoyed the past year with her! Very cute!
Post a Comment