Tuesday, June 16, 2009

20 Months


Vivian,

I do not know where 20 months have gone. I cannot believe what a big girl you are. Right now you are really into climbing on stuff - particularly our kitchen table. The other morning when I took you downstairs early, you climbed up on the table, grabbed my carkeys and started hitting the panic button at 5:00 am.

You are a real terror in the garden - I really hope the carrots survive after you ran through them the other evening. It was kindof hard to get too mad because you were having so much fun.

I am so happy that you are now eating with forks/spoons. I had to laugh the other evening when you were feeding me scrambled eggs with your fork - I could not keep up with how fast you were trying to feed me and you got pretty frustrated.

I really like this picture - you seem to enjoy picking the clover flowers now and make some pretty nice bouquets. I am really pleased with the progress you are making with your speech and we are having fun trying some different stuff.

You are totally awesome kid. Love you lots.

4 comments:

fellermilton said...

Isn't it amazing how fast children grow. The pictures are great. Vivian certainly looks like her Daddy-when he was a little tyke.

Anonymous said...

She certainly is a totally amazing kid and I LOVE that picture, too. You should enlarge and frame it. I've said it before and will say it again, she is a beautiful little girl! Thanks for the comments on my blog--I always enjoy them. My bathroom is great and it is nice to come home to it all being done! I think of you guys often. Love, Nancy Lee

Jenny said...

She is such a cutie! I'm glad that things are going well with her speech theraphy.

Happy Belated Birthday!

Katie said...

Picking those flowers is definitely better than picking the nice ones that you pay good money to grow! Vivian does look cute contemplating the flower.

It is amazing how fast time flies with kids. Just imagine how fast things will go with 2 of them at your house.