We took Vivian for her 4 month check up yesterday. She weighed in at 12 pounds 12 ounces and was 24 inches long. The doctor is pleased with her growth and wants us to start feeding her baby food. He told us that she would teach us how to do it so just go with it and have fun. I think we have postponed the fun until tomorrow because we are still a little fussy from the shots (4 shots and an oral vaccine). By the way - that is really awful to watch them give her shots. Vivi does have quite a temper. Reminds me of someone. Anyway, food starts tomorrow - will post pictures. Meanwhile, here is a picture or two of Vivian rolling about on the floor.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Really sorry about the Dr. appointment with Vivian but I guess those things are necessary. How is the baby food thing going for you all? I bet she loves it. She will soon be crawling and then, watch it! She will be all over the place. I love the pictures!! Nancy Lee
Post a Comment