Monday, March 23, 2009

Skipping Church

By the time Sunday morning rolls around, I am totally exhausted. Lately, I have been trying to sleep in on Sunday mornings, so I have not exactly made it to Church much this month (Rick has to go because it is his month to be an usher:) Anyway, when I skip, Vivian hangs out with me. Now Vivian does not like to sleep in. She could spend a whole night awake, fall asleep at 6:45 am and be up and ready to start her day promptly at 7:00 am. Not cool. Usually after she is fed, I let her watch a movie while I stay in bed - it does not always work out really well as you can see.

Imagine my surprise when Vivian and Tibbs come out of the bathroom with Vivian wrapped up in toliet paper. She was so pleased with herself.




Then it was time to go back for more - Tibbs is following along to take care of the paper trail.


It is a good look for you kid. Now let Mommy get some sleep!!!

6 comments:

Krissy said...

We learned that lesson the hard way too. We now keep the bathroom doors closed!

Sorry you're not feeling well. It's for a wonderful cause though! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Honestly, she just gets cuter and cuter! I'm happy to see you again and hoping you feel better real soon. Love, Nancy Lee

Jenny said...

She is adorable! Hope you start feeling better soon...

Katie said...

Sleep- I think I vagueley remember that concept. At least Vivian didn't grab the roll of TP and shred it all over the house, which is what Jordan does with all forms of paper these days. A TP wrap is clearly a good look for Vivian!

Elizabeth said...

How funny is she?!?! So funny.

Now, let Mommy sleep a bit Miss Funny.

Paula said...

You have to check out my post Title.."What happens when" in my old Feb posts..too cute though