It would appear that the month of February got away from me in blog world. To those of you who check this blog often and have been totally frustrated with my lack of posting, I apologize. I do have a pretty good reason though, you see February was a pretty crazy month at our house.
I feel the need to do a top ten - so here it is, the top ten things going on at our house in February (in Letterman countdown format).
10. Vivian is EVERYWHERE and into EVERYTHING.
9. Vivian went for a checkup at her doctor and got a great report - she was 20 pounds 14 ounces (finally got to 20 lbs.) and she does not have to go back until her 2 year old appointment:)
8. I now have 2 bosses and the same paycheck - seriously, although I am still on the GT and am not like taking work home or working weekends, it is definitely different and I am still adjusting.
7. We had a good valentine's day - I took Rick and Vivian out to dinner the night before Valentines day and Rick cooked dinner on Valentines day - very nice.
6. My husband was busy getting ready to spend the end of February trapping. My husband's trapping sent him to the hospital when he caught one of our outside cats and instead of letting her go by dumping her out of the live trap, he decided to pick her up - bad move. He got bit on the index finger several times and had to spend almost two days in the hospital. After he was better (well after I knew he would be okay), I laughed.
5. We had some pretty sad news in our community because Rick's boss's son got killed in a car wreck. That was pretty hard on everyone who knew the family and it continues to be difficult for a lot of people.
4. I injured my thumb and was unable to type for a while. It was a very silly accident that still makes me cringe - trust me, you don't want to know. Good news is my thumb is feeling better now.
3. I have been sick on my stomach.
2. I am always sleepy.
1. I am pregnant.
8 weeks 3 days to be exact. We went to the doctor week before last and everything seems to be okay. I am due October 22. Vivian will be getting a baby brother or sister for her second birthday on October 13. It is cool, I wish I felt better though. We have so much to do to get ready for the baby - particularly to get Vivian ready for the baby. I hope it all goes smooth.
Anyway - that is what I have been up to. I promise to blog more in March.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Missed you CBRESQ!!! Love the new look and WOO HOO on the baby!! Glad to be able to chat about it, bummed that you are ill. Vivian will be a star 2 year old and will love her birthday present. Keep Rick away from traps and you away from sewing machines and the month of March should go off without a hitch...xoxo!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I have asked Katie several times if you were okay- and if she knew you were preggers, she did an EXCELLENT job of not telling! We are very excited for you guys- hope to see you all soon!
I am so happy to see you back and I love your new look, too. Congratulations on the new baby!! I am so happy for all 3 of you and am sure that Vivian will be a great big sister. I do hope you feel better really soon so you can enjoy this pregnancy and your sweet little girl. Love to you all!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! That's soooo exciting for you guys!!!
And are you serious that Ricky had to spend 2 days in the hospital because of a cat bite???? It must have been a pretty bad bite!!!
This is what I get for not reading blogs enough...CONGRATS!!!!
I'm very excited for you all with the new pregnancy and hope the morning sickness and tiredness disappear soon. I still say that you and Rick are braver than Dave and me! You didn't even mention either of you trying to take off your digits when we talked on Friday. Even if you don't want to admit in writing what you did to your thumb, you're going to have to spill on that at some point.
Glad to hear from you guys--sounds as if you all have been super busy-congratulations on the new baby. You think you are busy now just wait-two are twice the fun.
Post a Comment