I hate that quote. But I lost. I am pissy but it will be okay. If the people want the idiot they elected, they can have him. I will fill you all in with more details later. Take care.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those tool voters...what were they thinking? I am sorry you lost but I am SO VERY PROUD of you for running and doing everything you did. You ran a great campaign and worked hard and can hold your head high. Enjoy that little piece of sunshine today and let her smiles and giggles cheer you up. Take care and talk to you very soon. p.s. stop cleaning your house and go for what's behind door number one now ;)
I'm sorry you didn't win this time, but I am confident that you will in the future. You have lots to be proud of so hold your head high! Enjoy that little girl of yours and take a little rest from it all. Love
Sorry about the election. I voted for you in spirit, does that count? I guess a lot of the people in Pendleton county aren't ready to have intelligent people lead them. Give them a few years and then they'll be ready, hopefully....Take a break and relax now, you deserve it.
I am a mom of two sweet little girls - Vivian and Phoebe. I am married to Rick who is a great husband. We live in our old house in a small town. I am a lawyer and a WVU alumni who loves her Mountaineers. I hate winter but love the springtime when I can garden and work outside. I like to take pictures, particularly of the girls and I enjoy keeping up with everyone through these blogs.
5 comments:
Those tool voters...what were they thinking? I am sorry you lost but I am SO VERY PROUD of you for running and doing everything you did. You ran a great campaign and worked hard and can hold your head high. Enjoy that little piece of sunshine today and let her smiles and giggles cheer you up. Take care and talk to you very soon. p.s. stop cleaning your house and go for what's behind door number one now ;)
Your PseudoSis
I'm sorry you didn't win this time, but I am confident that you will in the future. You have lots to be proud of so hold your head high! Enjoy that little girl of yours and take a little rest from it all. Love
Nan
Sorry about the election. I voted for you in spirit, does that count? I guess a lot of the people in Pendleton county aren't ready to have intelligent people lead them. Give them a few years and then they'll be ready, hopefully....Take a break and relax now, you deserve it.
Love ya,
Krissy
That totally 100% sucks! Period. That's all I can say on a family blog, haha!
Dang. Maybe we should have all moved so we could vote for you. It's their loss!
Post a Comment