Well, the clock just hit 7:00 pm and I thought I would take a break from waiting to blog. Polls close in a half an hour and we will not know any results until at least 10:30 pm. So, we have been hanging out here with Vivian. Grandma brought a cool new toy for Vivo today and she has really enjoyed it. It is a walker like the ones we used to have and the girl loves it.

We decided to take a few family pics too.

So, Vivian is the big 7 months old. I cannot believe it. She has a tooth and is very active. We love her a bunch and we cannot wait to see what this next month brings. By the way, she has been saying Dada, but today I got a Mum:)
2 comments:
nice pics and fun new toys!! I'm thinking about you!! Keep us posted. Love ya.
Canuck
I hope all goes well with the voting!! Vivian is just as cute now as ever and it is hard to believe that she is 7 months old already. Time does fly. Thanks for the neat post.
Nan
Post a Comment