Monday, March 24, 2008

The Easter Bunny Rocks!

I am always very interested to see Vivian's reaction to different things. This weekend we had a lot of fun enjoying Vivian while she enjoyed Easter. On Saturday she got her picture taken with the Easter Bunny and was not scared at all. She smiled big and then grabbed ahold of the Easter Bunny's bowtie as we were trying to leave. The picture rocks, but since I do not have it digital, I cannot post it. We visited Rick's family on Saturday and spent Sunday at home and at my parent's house. Here some pictures from Easter morning:




Vivian is intent on checking out her basket in this one. She grabbed the bunny and was not interested in anything else.



Here we are together - bunny was very interesting for a long time. I am just so amazed at how much attention she pays to everything around her.


Church was enjoyable this Sunday. There were several little babies there. We were lucky that Vivian fell asleep during the sermon and did not wake up until Communion was over. This picture was taken after the service by our neighbor Jamie.





After church, it was on to Grandma & Pop's house for lunch. Uncle Ashby was in for the weekend and we enjoyed visiting with him very much. He is a busy guy these days with his job at the Vocational Center in Keyser. He had to leave early to go take care of the FFA Greenhouses that he is responsible for as part of his program.


Vivian also got lots of cool Easter stuff at Grandma's. This book was one thing she particularly liked, especially when Grandma read it to her.



So, we hope everyone had a very happy Easter. We sure did!!!

4 comments:

TwinMommyLawchick said...

She is so cute. I wish I had taken more "family" pictures when the kids were little. Ya'll are smart for doing that.

Vote Ruddle!

Anonymous said...

Sounds and looks like you all had a lot of fun this past weekend and that's what it's all about. Viv is so darn cute! Thanks for the update. Nancy Lee

Kimberly said...

Man she is all over that bunny!!! Love the family pics!

Katie said...

I love the bunny face onesie. Don't you love how cute Vivian looks when she crosses her little legs at the ankles? She looks adorable in her Easter dress.