In this picture she was busy trying to tell me something - I love all the noises she makes, particularly when she throws in some hand gestures.
Here we are with doll baby - now it looks like Vivian owns the doll baby instead of the other way around. She is much longer than this picture shows, but she has this thing about drawing up her legs whenever she is lying down.

Finally, here is Vivo and Momma. Vivian - both Daddy and I are very proud of the new things you can do - rolling over in both directions and really getting some coordination in those hands. You surprise us every day and we love you lots.
4 comments:
Thanks for the new pictures. She is a doll and very beautiful! Nancy Lee
She is getting so big!!! She's adorable. Hope things are well and I can't wait to talk to Vivi again on the phone. Canuck
WOW! 5 months already!!! She's cute as a button! I hope you come down with her this summer!
She is getting much bigger, and is still adorable, even if she does look like a female version of Rick! I can't wait to see her in a few months. I hope the girls like playing together and getting in the pool!
Post a Comment