Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dirty Girl



What a mess. Yesterday Vivian and I were working on the flower beds and Vivian really got into it - the dirt that is. She loves the stuff (see Katie, I told you that she did not mind being dirty). Luckily, Daddy got home in time to give the mud bath. I really hope the dirt eating passes, but I am glad that she enjoys being outdoors and does not mind getting her hands (and everything else) dirty.


Just a quick update: I got a good report at the OB this week and everything seems to be fine with the baby. The scales say I have lost some weight - I would like to know where from because I feel as big as a house. Vivian has a doctor's appointment this week and we hope for good news there too.


I hope all you Moms out there have a Happy Mother's Day - you have earned it:)

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Is all well with the Vivo? Is this just a well baby visit I hope?? Glad all is well with you and the baby...don't make me come down there and fatten you up ;)

Happy Mother's Day pseudoSis...xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, too! Vivian reminds me of another little girl---well, she was little about 28 years ago--who also loved dirt. I'm happy all is well with the new baby and I'm sure Vivian is fine, too. Have a great day. Love, Nancy Lee

Katie said...

Happy Mother's day to you, too. You have to love the irony of Vivian eating dirt wearing her WV shirt.