We did not get much snow, but since Rick had Vivian bundled up to go check his traps - we let her walk around in the snow. I think she liked it. She was really impressed that the snow stuck to her boots and that she could see her footprints in the snow. I think Vivian has cabin fever big time - she really wants to be outside, but it is just too cold for her to be out long. I figure come spring and summer we will have a very hard time getting her to stay inside.

And here is Vivian and Momma. As you can see, I was having myself a casual Monday:) The weather calls for much more snow overnight and into tomorrow. Maybe we will get enough to have a sled ride - I am sure she will be up for it. Stay warm bloggers.
2 comments:
Yup--I think she likes the snow. I'll be looking for the next pictures, after you get more. How cold did it get? Vivian looks so darn cute in her snowsuit and rosy cheeks. I love seeing her. Love, Nancy Lee
What a pretty snowbunny-more snow is on the way, we have about 4-5 inches as of this morning-get out the snowsuit and hot chocolate
Post a Comment