I know this is a little late Vivian, but the day you hit the 14 Month mark, we were busy folks taking your Christmas pictures. It was a great day and I love the look you give me when you know we are about to do something different, it is like you are excited and skeptical all at once. The photo shoot went well. You are very curious which is very good and you were very happy out in the woods looking around and watching your Momma as she belly crawled across the ground to get a picture at just the right angle. I particularly liked it on the way home when you just kicked back in your car seat and enjoyed the ride on Smith Creek.
I am so happy watching you this holiday season. Your new favorite word is SEE - anytime we pass something that catches your attention you point to it and say SEE!!! It is really cute. You have been a very good girl with the Christmas tree even with Sgt. Tibbs showing you lots of bad things you can do with the tree (like drinking the water and trying to pull the lights off). I cannot wait for Christmas because I think you will really enjoy it this year.
You have definitely been entertaining in church on Sundays. Last Sunday you were a wild woman - not in a bad mood, just not in the mood to sit still and be quiet. For your grand finale - you blew spit through the entire singing of Joy to the World which was both loud and messy. The Sunday before that you were throwing your binky and crackers into the pew in front of us to get the attention of the people sitting there so they would turn around and talk to you (you have quite an arm). You insist on reading the hymn books during the service and will sometimes clap after the choir finishes singing - what a nut.
As for walking - you are getting better and faster - but the wobble thing really makes people nervous. When you take off you wobble pretty far side to side - I am not as worried anymore because I know that it works for you and that you usually can stay on your feet or at the very least fall down gracefully. Teeth are still giving you trouble - I will be glad, extremely glad, when they are all in.
Finally Vivian, thank you for being you. You are very special to me and your Daddy and we love you lots. Your presence in our lives is a wonderful gift and we are very thankful to have you. Love you.
3 comments:
Very nice, touching post, Carrie. And thank you for the card--I love it. You are lucky to have her and she is lucky to have both of you. Merry Christmas! Love, Nancy Lee
Have a wonderful Christmas with Miss Vivian! She is growing so quickly and getting cuter and cuter!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you-this time of the year is always very busy.I love the pictures.
Post a Comment