
Vivian had a great time playing in the leaves, but her love of horses pulled her to other areas of the property and her photo session was cut short. Phoebe was a pretty good sport about things and I got some decent pictures of her. Now I need your opinion as to which picture is your favorite (I need to pick one to enlarge and frame for the house to hang beside Vivian's one year picture). Here are the candidates:
Number 1 - she is not looking at me or the camera, but I have seen this face a ton.

Number 2 - she is pretty pleased with herself here.
Number 1 - she is not looking at me or the camera, but I have seen this face a ton.
Number 2 - she is pretty pleased with herself here.
Number 3 - great smile. She did not like sitting in the leaves real well so the chair worked great.

Number 4 - I never get tired of the smile.

Number 5 - The only decent shot of her standing - it is cute.

Number 4 - I never get tired of the smile.

Number 5 - The only decent shot of her standing - it is cute.
I appreciate you opinions. I will probably have to do some editing since all these pictures are straight out of the camera. In case you are wondering, I fully intended to get a few pictures of the kids together, but Vivian took a dip in the horse watertrought and Phoebe decided that she was no longer interested in pictures and burst into tears. The day was saved by Zelene who had lots of milk and cookies waiting for us. Thanks for hosting the craziness. It was a fun day.

4 comments:
These are all great pictures but if I absolutely had to choose just one, I think it would be the one by the tree. I think that one is just precious. But, then again, they ALL are. I guess you really have to choose in the end. Let us know which you picked. I love "seeing" the girls. They grow up so fast. I miss seeing you, too. Love, Nancy Lee
number three but they are all great!!!
Canuck
They're all adorable!!! I think number 3 or 4, or maybe 5!!! They're all so stinkin cute, how are you supposed to pick just one?!
Soooo....which picture did you choose??
xoxo, Canuck
Post a Comment