Please forgive your Momma for not blogging about you as much as I should have. Fact is, you and your sister take up about all of my evening every evening - not complaining, just not getting to blog as much as I would like.
When I last updated you were 5 months old. Now you are 9 months old and what a difference these past few months have made. You started crawling in May and you have not stopped. You just started to sit up good in mid-June and have been pulling yourself up to a standing position since the end of June. I am sure walking is just around the corner.
You really crack us up when you are jumping in your crib (holding on of course) and you can be screaming at the top of your lungs in your crib, but you stop just as soon as my feet hit the floor to get out of bed and come check on you. Your smile is amazing and it greets me every morning - no exceptions.
You were baptized in June too - June 6 to be exact. I was so very proud of how good you were during your special day. Rev. Kevin Hand baptized you and although you were a little uncertain about what was happening, you did a good job. You were very pretty in your dress and it was a very nice day.
You love to play. Vivian is a good sister and is very patient with you even though you have started to get pretty rough with her. I love watching the two of you play together - particularly when you steal each other's binky's - very funny stuff. You are also playing good at the babysitters, but we are going to have to keep an eye on that Jonah boy - even though he can walk pretty good he has been crawling around on the floor with you and he also stands and talks with you at the couch when you pull yourself up to couch cruise. I am glad you are making little friends.
I also like to hear you talk - you have Momma and Dadda perfected and you chatter non-stop. You really communicate great with Vivian - you girls seem to have your own little language. Your coordination is getting much better and you are able to pick up the smallest specks of dirt and get them in your mouth before we can stop you. Unfortunately, I think you may be a biter. Even though you only have two bottom teeth, you clamp down on Momma or Sissy whenever you do not get your way. I hope you out-grow this before you grow more teeth.
Love you little one,
Momma
1 comment:
A very nice post---I love "watching" the girls grow up. Both are beautiful. Have a great rest of the summer! Love, Nancy Lee
Post a Comment