Dear Phoebe,
These last five months have went by so fast. I am sorry I have not posted each month, but keeping up with you and your sister is a full time job in the evenings. I just wanted to post a little bit about you.
You have the best personality, when you are not feeling bad from teeth or upset belly. Your laugh is the funniest thing I have ever heard. You like laughing at Vivian and your Daddy when he tickles you. No matter what kind of day we may have had, listening to you laugh and watching the joy in your face always makes it better.
You started rolling over last month and now roll around all the time in your crib. I have noticed you pull your knees up under you belly so crawling cannot be too far off. You are wiggly for sure. I think we are getting close to teeth coming in and I am not looking forward to that - it really seems to bother you and I feel awful for you when you are upset.
And talk, my goodness do you talk - I would call it noise but it is really your early language - lots of different sounds and expressions. I think we are a little bit more tuned into language now and you like some of the same things we do with Vivian. Lots of singing and being silly with both of you and I am pretty sure it is encouraging you to be more vocal.
We started you on solid food towards the end of February with mixed results. Sometimes you are happy.
Sometimes you are mad.
And lately indifferent. Although you seem to enjoy your sweet potatoes more than anything else you have had.
You are an absolute joy and I love you very much. Love always, Mommy
4 comments:
She is adorable!!! Love the pictures!! Holy cow, I can't believe she's 5 months old already. Wow, that was fast! At least it seems fast to me, maybe it hasn't been for you.
Great job Momma! You have two beautiful little girls!
Thank you for a great post! Phoebe is a beautiful little girl, just like her older sister, Vivian. They look alike in some ways but each has her look at the same time. I just wish I could see you all in person! Maybe at the family reunion!!! Love to you all. Nancy Lee
She is beautiful!! I am glad that you are enjoying this time with them. I hope to see you guys sometime this summer!!
That girl is certainly growing-love the pictures. Sounds as if you and Ricky are very busy.
Post a Comment